Processing Activities Covered
- Visit our Website (CUBE3.AI);
- Use the CUBE3.AI as a customer or an authorized user (for example, as an employee of one of our customers who provided You with access to our services); or
- Communicate with us about our products and services, whether by email, phone, or otherwise
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Services, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Services, as applicable.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Services or parts of our Services.
- Website refers to http://CUBE3.AI
- Services refers collectively to the Website and to the Dashboard and CUBE3.AI, as those terms are defined in the Terms of Service.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Services, to provide the Services on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Services or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Services are used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Services such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Services or from the Services infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Services, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Professional information such as employer and position/title
- Usage Data
- Payment and billing details
- Other information that you submit in contact forms or messages that you send us through the Services
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Services.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Services by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Services or when You access the Services by or through a mobile device.
Personal Data We Collect from Other Sources
We also collect information about You from other sources, including third party data providers and from publicly available information, and combine this information with Personal Data that You provide. The Personal Data We collect from other sources may include Your name and email address, and professional details such as Your employer and title/position.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Services.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: All About Cookies.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
– Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
– Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
– Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Third parties with whom we work may also set cookies and use other similar tracking technologies to collect information about Your online activities over time and across different web sites when You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Services, including to monitor the usage of our Services.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Services. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Services that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Services.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- To comply with laws and regulations that apply to our business, and for other related purposes: To comply with applicable laws and regulations, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities, and for other related purposes, such as maintaining tax and accounting records, and for similar recordkeeping and auditing purposes.
- To prosecute or defend against legal claims, and as otherwise necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Services, to contact You, and to perform other functions on our behalf
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas of the Services with other users, such information may be viewed by all users.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Services, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
We determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data on the basis of the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data being processed, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of the Personal Data, whether We can achieve the purposes of the processing through other means, and on the basis of applicable legal requirements (such as applicable statutes of limitation).
For more information on Our data retention periods, please contact Us by using the information in the “Contact Us” section below.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Services or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your California Privacy Rights (California’s Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California’s Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their Personal Data with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
If you’d like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allow California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted.
To request removal of such data, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with Your account.
Be aware that Your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Additional Information for individuals in the European Union
Legal Bases for Processing
We will only process Your Personal Data when we have an appropriate legal basis under the GDPR to do so. We have set out below a summary of the purposes for which we process Your Personal Data and the corresponding legal bases upon which we rely for the processing:
Purpose of ProcessingLegal BasisTo provide and maintain our Services, including to monitor the usage of our Services.Our legitimate interests in maintaining, operating, and securing our Services, where applicable, as necessary to perform our agreement with You, and in the case of Personal Data collected through cookies and other tracking technologies, Your consent, when required by applicable law.To manage Your AccountOur legitimate interest in managing and administering our relationships with our customers; and, where applicable, as necessary to perform our agreement with You.For the performance of the purchase contractOur legitimate interest in performing our agreements with customers, and, where applicable, as necessary to perform our agreement with You.To contact You regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.Our legitimate interest in providing service and support for our products to our customers with respect to their use of our products and services.To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offerOur legitimate interest in promoting our products and services, and, where applicable, your consent to receive direct marketing communications from us.To manage Your requestsOur legitimate interest in managing and responding to user requests.To comply with laws and regulations that apply to our business, and for other related purposes, including maintaining tax and accounting records, and for similar recordkeeping and auditing purposesOur legitimate interest in complying with the laws and regulations that apply to our business and in the proper management and administration of our business; and, where applicable, as necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject under EU or EU member state law.To prosecute or defend against legal claims, and as otherwise necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.Our legitimate interest in prosecuting and defending against legal claims and protecting the rights or property of the Company.
Necessity to provide personal data
Providing Your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to establish commercial relationships. If You do not wish to provide Your Personal Data to us, we will not be able to provide you with our products and services.
We will not use your data for automated decision-making, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning You or similarly significantly affects You, or that is based on special categories of Personal Data.
To the extent Our collection and processing of Your Personal Data is subject to the GDPR, you have certain rights regarding Your Personal Data, including the right to request :
- notification and familiarisation with your personal data processed (access right);
- rectification of your personal data;
- erasure of your personal data;
- restriction of your personal data processing;
- presentation of your personal data in systemised, computer readable format;
- your objection to your personal data processing (if the basis for data processing is the legitimate interest).
If your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you also have the right to revoke the consent at any time.
We will examine the request within thirty (30) days from its receipt and notify you about the actions taken following the request.
If you believe that your rights related to your personal data processing carried out by us were infringed, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.